Keith M Gordon MA(Oxon) FCA CTA(Fellow)
Keith lectures both at public seminars and in-house.
NB Some commercial conference organisers will offer significant discounts to delegates who cite Keith's name when booking a place at a conference where he is speaking.
Keith provides lectures on a range of topics.
- discovery assessments;
- recent tax cases;
- employment status for tax practitioners;
- residence and/or domicile;
- the GAAR in practice/accelerated payment notices and follower notices;
- main residence relief update;
- entrepreneurs' relief;
- appealing HMRC assessments and determinations, internal reviews and the tax tribunals;
- HMRC powers and penalties;
- income shifting and Arctic Systems;
- taking a case to the Supreme Court.